The popular SpellGood.net has now been partially redeveloped to allow users on iPhones and iPod touches to learn on the go. You can now seem smarter when writing and in common environments where talking is necessary. SpellGood not only teaches you how to spell, but it also teaches you the definition of the word so you can spell and use the word correctly.
Current Features Include:
- Comprehensive and easy learning
- Clean, sleek interface
- Large typo correction database (put together by SpellGood.net computer visitors)
- Definitions to every word we show you
- Page saving, so you can start right where you left off
- Vocabulary increasing potential
- Extreme ‘native’ webapp capability and ability to add to home screen*
To run SpellGood as an App on your iPhone or iPod, while viewing spellgood.net in safari you need to touch the + on the bottom of the page and follow the resulting steps.
What’s New in this Version
- Faster loading design
- Acts more native (sliding/scrolling/etc.)
- Andreas Labs
- Post Date:
- March 3, 2010
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.