Ordered the wrong item.....what is the lightning micro USB adaptor for.....it fits nowhere
Lightning to USB adaptor ?????
1 Answer from the Community
this is a bit late, so i'm not sure if you still want to know, but it takes any micro usb cord and allows you to use it with the iphone 5 , ipad mini, or any iDevice that uses the lightning charger. so those chargers for most android phones/products can have this adapter attatched to the end, and now can be used for the iDevices with thr lightning port. hope that helped.
- Answered by Kassy S from Velva
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the lightning to USB cable manufactured by apple
- Asked by Darla C
- Flag as inappropriate (is the lightning to USB cable manufactured by apple)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
is there a lightning to usb-c adaptor?
- Asked by Doris B from Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a lightning to usb-c adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet