Will this adapter work with my 2011 RCA Sound System?
I have a RCA Sound System that I got for my 4th generation iPod touch, will this adapter work with connecting to the dock so I can play music, with new iPod touch?
- Asked by Jenitune I from Cannon Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my 2011 RCA Sound System?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you should be able to. . .As somebody else already explained, "If its a 30 pin docking station, you'll need a lightning to 30 pin adapter. If (your new iPod) has a case covering the bottom of your device(where the lightning connector, speaker, etc.) is, then i suggest getting the .2m cord one." Some Customers have experienced issues using this adapter with iphones/ipods enclosed by a protective case, otherwise this should work.
- Answered by Giovanni B from Astoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this adapter work on the late 2011 i Mac?
- Asked by Jose S from Big Bear Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work on the late 2011 i Mac?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter
No answers yet
How can I use the studio beats with a sound system
- Asked by Lisa E
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I use the studio beats with a sound system)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…