I am not technical at all! My grandson has a 4th generation ipod docking station and he just got a 5th generation ipod. Is there an adapter ?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, he could either get the cable or the adaptor, the cable is better if he has a case on it. The adaptor would work on the docking station, but he would probably need to take off the case. The cable could also go on the docking station, but it would be an odd place for it. Other than that, they are both great!
- Answered by Faith N from Garden City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a lightning 5th generation speaker dock with a 4th generation ipod i need an adapter
- Asked by Artie J from Harbor Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a lightning 5th generation speaker dock with a 4th generation ipod i need an adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Will this work with the iPod touch 4th generation?
- Asked by Nicole A H from Canungra
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the iPod touch 4th generation?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter