If I lost one, can I order a replacement? Or do I have to order whole set again?
I lost an AirPod pro at an airport and if they can’t find it, am I able to just order the one or would I have to get a whole new set?
- Asked by Rebecca A from Huffman
- Flag as inappropriate If I lost one, can I order a replacement? Or do I have to order whole set again?
1 Answer from the Community
You can order a replacement, it is just a bit more pricey. One Airpod pro without warranty is $89 or with warranty it is $29.
- Answered by Kim N from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If u lost one of the headphone pieces can u buy a new one to replace it?
- Asked by Ayaan L from Stuart
- Flag as inappropriate If u lost one of the headphone pieces can u buy a new one to replace it?
Do you have to have an apple mouse as well as an apple wireless keyboard in order to connect to a separate monitor
Need to work in Denmark, so need a power adapter extension cable for this country. How can I order one, as the danish site only delivers to Denmark?