D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD Camera
Watch the video from D-Link
Omna 180 Cam HD
SoundWizard "Point of View"
[Father uses phone to set up camera]
Set up in Seconds
120¢X Angle Camera
180¢X Wide-Angle with 1080p Full HD
Works with other HomeKit enabled devices
microSD card not included. Accepts microSD cards up to 128GB
[Father showing mother how to share HomeKit access]
Share HomeKit Access
[Father at office]
[Father uses two-way audio to speak to mother and daughter at home]
Hey it's daddy, Hi!
Omna 180 Cam HD
[D-Link Logo, www.dlink.com/omna]
The D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD camera combines D-Link's deep knowledge of IP surveillance devices with the easy usability of Apple HomeKit technology. Its elegant, stylish design fits effortlessly into your home, while delivering a full suite of high-end features such as a 180-degree wide angle lens, Full HD 1080p resolution, two-way audio, night vision, and a microSD card slot.
The 180-degree wide-angle lens can capture an entire room using just one camera, and Full HD 1080p resolution allows you to see every little detail. Infra-red LEDs are hidden in plain sight behind the black bands on either side of the lens, providing night vision up to 16 feet (5 meters), even in complete darkness. You can also access the Omna 180 Cam HD directly from the Home app on your iPhone or iPad*. Or you can simply use the free Omna app for more control and advanced settings—you'll receive instant notifications no matter where you are.
See your home from an entirely new perspective with the 180-degree wide-angle view
Full HD 1080p resolution for sharp images that display every detail
Record video clips with sound to microSD card to play back later (microSD card sold separately)
Receive alerts and record video clips whenever motion is detected*
Enjoy crisp and clear two-way communication using the camera's built-in microphone and speaker
Night vision lets you see up to 16 feet (5 meters) in the dark
What’s in the Box
D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD Camera (DSH-C310)
Quick installation guide
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible, Wireless
Power Source: AC, External power supply
Height: 5.2 in./13.2 cm
Length: 2.28 in./5.8 cm
Width: 2.28 in./5.8 cm.
Weight: 8.18 oz./232 g
Operating System: iOS 10.1 or later
UPC or EAN No.: 790069430534
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
*To control this D-Link Omna 180 Cam automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.1 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.1 or later to act as a Home Hub. You will also need an iPhone or iPad with iOS 10.1 or later.
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air 2
Answers from the community
Does it work with mydlink application -or only Homekit?
- Asked by Bo A from bath
- on 07-Sep-2018
Haven’t tried “mydlink”. It has a proprietary “OMNA” app for specific settings. Also works with Home Haven’t tried “mydlink”. It has a proprietary “OMNA” app for specific settings. Also works with HomeKit
- Answered by Aaron V from Croydon
- on 29-Dec-2018
can I connect more then 1 phone to the D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD Camera
- Asked by Leon B from Southbank
- on 26-May-2017
If you set this up for HomeKit using the Home app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 or later the If you set this up for HomeKit using the Home app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 or later then it's available to all your iOS/watchOS devices using the same iCloud account, and anyone else you share access to your Home(Kit enabled home) with.
- Answered by Jeremy E from Christchurch
- on 25-Jun-2017
If motion is detected when away from home, does video image record onto iPhone as well
- Asked by nicholas P from Bournemouth
- on 09-Apr-2017
does it work with mydlink application?
- Asked by Magdi M from Auckland
- on 16-Dec-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
You are always home with the Omna 180 Cam HD, which gives you a 180-degree view of your home in crisp 1080p Full HD. Omna brings a new perspective to your home through its trendy but discreet design. Simply smart, the camera is state of the art and easy to set up, operate and manage. Omna is derived from the Latin “omnis” meaning all, every, all-encompassing – and indeed, the Omna camera can see e verything, wherever you place it in your home. Control your Omna camera with the free Omna app and get a live view of your home, receive alerts when motion is detected, watch motion-triggered video playbacks, and use your camera’s two-way audio function.
- 180-Degree Field of View – D-Link’s unique 180-degree solutions and de-warping technology allow you to see just about everywhere and everything.
- Dynamic Video Streaming – The video bitrate continuously adjusts to ensure optimal performance given the available bandwidth.
- Two-Way Audio – Listen and speak using the camera’s built-in microphone and speaker, so you can still make your presence known even when you’re not at home.
- Night Vision – See up to 5 meters in complete darkness with infrared night vision.
- Motion Detection – Receive motion detection alerts and view motion detection-triggered video clips to know what’s going on at home.
- Local Recording – Record motion detection-triggered video clips directly to a microSDXC card up to 128 GB. Offers more flexibility on recording video locally to the camera without impacting network or Internet bandwidth, all with no recurring monthly fees. …