Lightwave Smart Power Starter Kit
The Lightwave Smart Power Kit comes with a Lightwave Smart socket and Link Plus hub—everything you need to get started with Lightwave smart power that's controllable from your iPhone or iPad.
Lightwave Smart Sockets are finished in sleek stainless steel and look as good as any other standard decorative socket. Built-in Lightwave technology allows you to monitor and control the sockets from anywhere using your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or with voice control via Apple HomeKit (App control requires Lightwave Link Plus).
Using the Lightwave app, you can schedule your appliances, check if anything is left on, and monitor the amount of energy that's being used. You can even lock the sockets so that they cannot be operated manually—great for keeping the family safe.
Easy DIY installation
Lightwave devices are easy to DIY install; there's no extra wiring necessary, as each socket is a simple straight swap for your existing one. Other devices are plug and play and no special tools are required. All devices are legal to install in your own home without the help of an electrician, although always consult a suitably qualified expert if you are unsure. Lightwave also offers free dedicated support over the phone.
Control your mains-connected electrical appliances from anywhere using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Compatible with Apple HomeKit allowing for control from the HomeKit App and voice control
Built-in energy monitoring helps you to track your electricity consumption and save energy and money
Create timers and automations to control appliances automatically
Lock the sockets to prevent manual control and keep the family safe
Fully mains rated (BS1363 approved) and uses standard wiring for a quick retrofit
What’s in the Box
Lightwave Link Plus hub
Lightwave Smart Socket (2 gang)
Power supply and cable
Two fixing screws
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible, Wireless
Internet Access: Internet Access Required
Connections: Ethernet, Wireless
Power Source: AC
Weight: 9.5 oz./268 g
UPC or EAN No.: 5060252202565
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
LightwaveRF Home Automation
This is the new official LightwaveRF app to manage the amazing LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform with your iPhone, iPod or iPad.*
The LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform allows you to monitor and control lighting, power and heating whether you are in the home, or out and about, using a smart-phone, tablet or PC. The product range consists of attractive and affordable dimmer switches, power sockets a nd thermostatic radiator valves, plus a large range of other innovative products, some of which are simple plug ‘n’ play and others that can be easily retrofitted by any competent DIYer. All devices communicate wirelessly eliminating the need for any additional wiring.
The LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform is:
• Simple to Fit
• Easy to use
The LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform can:
• Save you money through reduced energy usage!
• Help keep your home and family more safe and secure
• Make your life more comfortable – no arriving home to a cold, dark house
• Save you time by automating many of the daily processes in your home
The LightwaveRF Smart Home app allows you to:
• Setup your WiFiLink and products in minutes.
• Monitor, control and schedule lighting, power and heating requirements by individual room
• Define and name Rooms that reflect the layout of your own home
• Allocate and name devices within each room
• Set Moods by room for lighting and power – for example, fully on for cleaning, some lights dimmed and the TV off for reading, and nice and cosy dimmed lights when watching TV
• Build complex events to turn on or off multiple devices across many rooms with one button
• Schedule single devices or events to activate at certain times by day, week and month
• Automatically link schedules to sunrise and sunset times
• Add random delays to events to create that genuine “look like you’re at home when you’re not at home”
• Schedule heating programmes by individual room
• Add our energy monitor to see your electricity usage real-time, and totals so far today and yesterday
And you can do all of these things even if you were on the other side of the world!
* Note that this app requires a LightwaveRF Link and the appropriate LightwaveRF devices being fitted. …