Lightwave Smart Socket (2 Gang)
Finished in sleek stainless steel, Lightwave Smart Sockets look as good as any other standard decorative socket. Even better they offer built-in Lightwave technology that lets you monitor and control them from anywhere using your iPhone or iPad. Lightwave Smart Sockets are also HomeKit-enabled so you get the convenience of Siri voice commands.*
Using the Lightwave app, you can schedule your appliances, check if anything is left on, and monitor the amount of energy being used. You can even lock the sockets so that they can't be operated manually—great for keeping your family safe.
Easy DIY installation
A Lightwave Smart Socket is easy to DIY install; there's no extra wiring necessary. Each one is a simple straight swap for your existing socket. It's completely legal to install Lightwave devices in your own home without the help of an electrician, although you should always consult a suitably qualified expert if you're unsure. Lightwave also offers free dedicated phone support.
Sleek, designer fittings in a high-quality steel finish
Control your electrical appliances from anywhere using an app on your iPhone or iPad*
Compatible with HomeKit allowing you to control your system with the Apple Home app and Siri voice commands*
Built-in energy monitoring helps you to track your electricity consumption and save energy and money
Create timers and automations to control appliances automatically
Lock the sockets to prevent manual control and keep your family safe
Fully rated, uses standard wiring for a quick retrofit
Requires Lightwave Link Plus hub (sold separately)
What’s in the Box
Lightwave Smart Socket (2 Gang)
Spacer (0.39 in./10 mm)
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible, Wireless
Internet Access: Internet Access Required
Power Source: AC
Height: 3.46 in./8.8 cm
Width: 5.91 in./15 cm
Depth: 1.18 in./3 cm
Mfr. Part Number: 5060252202534
UPC or EAN No.: 5060252202541
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
*Requires Lightwave Link Plus hub, sold separately.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
LightwaveRF Home Automation
This is the new official LightwaveRF app to manage the amazing LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform with your iPhone, iPod or iPad.*
The LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform allows you to monitor and control lighting, power and heating whether you are in the home, or out and about, using a smart-phone, tablet or PC. The product range consists of attractive and affordable dimmer switches, power sockets a nd thermostatic radiator valves, plus a large range of other innovative products, some of which are simple plug ‘n’ play and others that can be easily retrofitted by any competent DIYer. All devices communicate wirelessly eliminating the need for any additional wiring.
The LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform is:
• Simple to Fit
• Easy to use
The LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform can:
• Save you money through reduced energy usage!
• Help keep your home and family more safe and secure
• Make your life more comfortable – no arriving home to a cold, dark house
• Save you time by automating many of the daily processes in your home
The LightwaveRF Smart Home app allows you to:
• Setup your WiFiLink and products in minutes.
• Monitor, control and schedule lighting, power and heating requirements by individual room
• Define and name Rooms that reflect the layout of your own home
• Allocate and name devices within each room
• Set Moods by room for lighting and power – for example, fully on for cleaning, some lights dimmed and the TV off for reading, and nice and cosy dimmed lights when watching TV
• Build complex events to turn on or off multiple devices across many rooms with one button
• Schedule single devices or events to activate at certain times by day, week and month
• Automatically link schedules to sunrise and sunset times
• Add random delays to events to create that genuine “look like you’re at home when you’re not at home”
• Schedule heating programmes by individual room
• Add our energy monitor to see your electricity usage real-time, and totals so far today and yesterday
And you can do all of these things even if you were on the other side of the world!
* Note that this app requires a LightwaveRF Link and the appropriate LightwaveRF devices being fitted. …