Lightwave Smart Socket (2 Gang)
Finished in sleek stainless steel or white metal, Lightwave Smart Sockets look as good as any other standard decorative socket. Even better they offer built-in technology that lets you monitor and control them from anywhere using your iPhone or iPad. Lightwave Smart Sockets are also HomeKit-enabled so you get the convenience of Siri voice commands.*
Simple set up
The Lightwave smart socket doesn't require extra wiring, so it's easy to install. Once the socket is in place, pair it with the Lightwave Link Plus hub and use the Lightwave app to control and monitor your energy consumption. Always consult a suitably qualified expert if you have any concerns about installation.
Control from anywhere
Want to switch the kettle on from the comfort of your sofa? This beautifully designed smart socket allows you to control your appliances from anywhere.
Gain peace of mind and use Lightwave’s home automations to set schedules for your floor lamps to come on at certain times to simulate occupancy when you're away from home. Two-way communication allows you to instantly see the state of each smart socket, from wherever you are.
Automations provide a host of clever features, including timers, group actions, triggers, and wireless two-way switching.
Superior wireless range
Lightwave’s proprietary RF protocol out performs normal Wi-Fi and offers superior range with less interference to ensure reliable wireless communication between devices.
A smarter home
You can start with just one device and expand your system to transform your entire house into a truly smart home.
Control your electrical appliances from anywhere using an app on your iPhone or iPad*
Compatible with HomeKit allowing you to control your system with the Apple Home app and Siri voice commands*
Built-in energy monitoring via Lightwave app helps you track your electricity consumption in real time
Create timers and automations to control appliances automatically
Fits 35mm backbox
Optional 10mm spacer included
Requires Lightwave Link Plus hub (sold separately) to enable app or voice control
What’s in the Box
Lightwave Smart Socket (2 Gang)
Spacer (0.39 in./10 mm)
Two fixing screws
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible, Wireless
Internet Access: Internet Access Required
Power Source: AC
Height: 3.46 in./8.8 cm
Width: 5.91 in./15 cm
Depth: 1.18 in./3 cm
Operating System: iOS 10 or later
UPC or EAN No.: 5060252202541
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
*Requires Lightwave Link Plus hub, sold separately.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
LightwaveRF Home Automation
This is the new official LightwaveRF app to manage the amazing LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform with your iPhone, iPod or iPad.*
The LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform allows you to monitor and control lighting, power and heating whether you are in the home, or out and about, using a smart-phone, tablet or PC. The product range consists of attractive and affordable dimmer switches, power sockets a nd thermostatic radiator valves, plus a large range of other innovative products, some of which are simple plug ‘n’ play and others that can be easily retrofitted by any competent DIYer. All devices communicate wirelessly eliminating the need for any additional wiring.
The LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform is:
• Simple to Fit
• Easy to use
The LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform can:
• Save you money through reduced energy usage!
• Help keep your home and family more safe and secure
• Make your life more comfortable – no arriving home to a cold, dark house
• Save you time by automating many of the daily processes in your home
The LightwaveRF Smart Home app allows you to:
• Setup your WiFiLink and products in minutes.
• Monitor, control and schedule lighting, power and heating requirements by individual room
• Define and name Rooms that reflect the layout of your own home
• Allocate and name devices within each room
• Set Moods by room for lighting and power – for example, fully on for cleaning, some lights dimmed and the TV off for reading, and nice and cosy dimmed lights when watching TV
• Build complex events to turn on or off multiple devices across many rooms with one button
• Schedule single devices or events to activate at certain times by day, week and month
• Automatically link schedules to sunrise and sunset times
• Add random delays to events to create that genuine “look like you’re at home when you’re not at home”
• Schedule heating programmes by individual room
• Add our energy monitor to see your electricity usage real-time, and totals so far today and yesterday
And you can do all of these things even if you were on the other side of the world!
* Note that this app requires a LightwaveRF Link and the appropriate LightwaveRF devices being fitted. …