Microsoft Office 365 Home (12-month Subscription; up to 6 People)
Microsoft Office 365 Home offers one solution for your family across your Mac and iOS devices*. It provides Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. Work anywhere with apps that are always updated with the latest features. 12-month subscription for up to 6 people including 1TB OneDrive cloud storage each for each person.
12-month subscription for up to six people
1TB OneDrive cloud storage per person
Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook (Publisher and Access are available on PC Only)
For use on multiple Macs/PCs, iPhones, and iPads
Collaborate on documents with others online
Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
Your activation code will be delivered on a keycard with detailed instructions for installing the product; there is no CD or DVD
What’s in the Box
Microsoft Office 365 Home license key code (The manufacturer does not produce any CD/DVD/Flash drive for this product.)
Internet Access: Some Features Require Internet Access
Media: Activation Code & Download Link
Operating System: Office for Mac requires macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra or later. Office for iPad, iPad Pro and iPhone requires iOS 10.0 or later, Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Service Pack 1
UPC or EAN No.: 889842331554
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
*iOS devices require separate app download.
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Does this package of office come with publisher and access?
- Asked by Aaron C from blairgowrie
- on 17-Oct-2019
If Microsoft Office 365 Personal is installed on an iMac with two user logins, can both logins use the programs?
- Asked by Scott B from Santaquin
- on 09-Oct-2019
I contacted Apple chat because I had same question--Tristan said yes.
- Answered by Earl B from Williamsburg
- on 11-Oct-2019
Can this one key code cover each of my devices (PC, iPad, and Macbook)? Or do I have to purchase the multi-user version?
- Asked by Victor B from Paris
- on 28-Aug-2019
When the 12- month subscription is over , do I have to pay for it all over again?
- Asked by Kiana B from Hartford
- on 21-Oct-2018
Yes, if you are willing to get updates and patches and real-time support. As, technologies are evolv Yes, if you are willing to get updates and patches and real-time support. As, technologies are evolving so fast, it's decided thus, to keep the users hassle free.
- Answered by Tamzid Hussain Khan C from Singapore
- on 15-Apr-2019
What happens if my current Mac dies, and I get a replacement Mac, does this subscription work for the new Mac too?
- Asked by ANTHONY J from Hanapepe
- on 21-Oct-2018
I had an earlier version of Office for Mac and I just got a new MacBook and Microsoft is making me b I had an earlier version of Office for Mac and I just got a new MacBook and Microsoft is making me buy a new subscription because they say my old one was for “one device only”. You’d best check with Microsoft.
- Answered by Julia F from Valley Center
- on 15-Nov-2018