USB-C to Lightning Cable (1 m)
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro for syncing and charging.
You can also use this cable with your Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on select iPhone and iPad Pro models.
What’s in the Box
Apple USB-C to Lightning Cable (1 m)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac mini (2018)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
Answers from the community
Do these cords come with a warranty
- Asked by Andre C from Blackwood
- on 25-Nov-2019
Your Apple-branded or Beats-branded hardware product (“Product”) is warranted against defects in mat Your Apple-branded or Beats-branded hardware product (“Product”) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase (“Warranty Period”) when used in accordance with Apple`s user manuals.
- Answered by Stephanie B
- on 27-Nov-2019
Does this cable work to transfer photos from my iPhone 5C to my MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Jeanine H from Gas City
- on 18-Oct-2019
This depends. The lightning cable end will fit into your 5c for sure, however it depends on what mod This depends. The lightning cable end will fit into your 5c for sure, however it depends on what model of MacBook and how old it is to determine whether or not the USB-C end will fit. The compatibility list is also above.
- Answered by Alessio B from Toronto
- on 09-Nov-2019
Can I use this to connect the lighting end to my iPhone and the usb c end to my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller?
- Asked by Ibrahim M from salt lake city
- on 06-Nov-2019
Can I use this cord as a way to make a duel monitor with my MacBook Air and iPad Pro?
- Asked by Ashley A from West sacramento
- on 10-Jul-2019
Will this work charging my iphone on a Dell/PC laptop with thunderbolt 3 connection? Thanks
- Asked by Alexander H from Norrköping
- on 06-Aug-2019
Yes it would work. It is the same principal as using a regular USB type A port in your laptop to cha Yes it would work. It is the same principal as using a regular USB type A port in your laptop to charge it.
- Answered by Zac P from Sidcup
- on 30-Aug-2019
Can I charge iPad with my iPhone, not the other way around with the usb c to lightning cable?
- Asked by William G from Beaufort
- on 04-Mar-2019
No, charging will only go from the usb-c device to the lightning device.
- Answered by Andrew B from Knoxville
- on 24-May-2019