AppleCare+ for iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone X
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for iPhone
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date(1) and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of AED 99 for screen damage, or AED 349 for any other damage.(2)
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Retail Store (requires inspection of your iPhone & proof of purchase)
- By calling 8000 444 0407 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS, and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. (3)
- Priority access to Apple experts
- Same-day service in most major metropolitan areas world wide (4)
- Carry-in repair (4): Take your iPhone to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Additional Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Battery (1)
- Included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage,(2) each subject to a service fee of AED 99 for screen damage, or AED 349 for any other damage
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
For complete product details, please see the AppleCare+ Policy Summary, Terms and Conditions and Apple’s Terms of Business.
UPC or EAN No.: 190198684554
(1) Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.
(2) AppleCare+ for iPhone provides coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of AED 99 for screen damage, or AED 349 for any other damage.
(3) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(4) Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Service coverage is subject to the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone. For complete details, see terms.