AppleCare+ for iPad Air 10.9 inch
Service and Support
Every iPad comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ extends your iPad, Apple Pencil, and Apple-branded iPad keyboard coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of AED 179 for iPad and AED 99 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard.(1)
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPad.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPad purchase:
- On your device (go to Settings > General > About, and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (requires inspection of your iPad and proof of purchase)
- By calling 8000 444 0407 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPad, iPadOS, and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support rom Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. (2)
- Priority access to Apple experts
- Carry-in repair (3): Take your iPad to an Apple Authorized Service Provider
Additional Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil(1)
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of AED 179 for iPad and AED 99 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: S8617AE/A
(1) Service coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories, one compatible Apple Pencil, and one compatible Apple-branded iPad keyboard used with your iPad for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months, each incident being subject to a service fee of AED 179 for iPad and AED 99 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.
(2) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(3) Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPad. For complete details, see terms.