AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Edition Series 6 Titanium
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Edition and Apple Watch Hermès extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date(1) and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a AED 299 service fee.(2)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs Apple Watch, watchOS, and many applications, Apple Watch is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(3)
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage (4)
- Carry-in repair(4): Take your Apple Watch to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple Watch
- Battery (1)
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months,(2) each subject to a service fee of AED 299
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your Apple Watch, watchOS, and Apple-branded Apple Watch apps, including:
- Using watchOS
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Watch app
- Questions about Apple-branded Apple Watch apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Apple Watch. Or buy it within 60 days of your Apple Watch purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of Apple Watch and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 8000 444 0407 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: S8702AE/A
(1) Service coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus for full details.
(2) Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ for Apple Watch provides coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage.
(3) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(4) Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch. For complete details, see terms.