can you use this to connect an apple tv to a cinema display?
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
No you cannot. The Apple TV has a micro USB connection. This cable is designed for a lightning connection to HDMI. You cannot use it in reverse to send HDMI to lightning either.
- Answered by Brian L from Ridgefield Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will Apple TV box work on older tv’s that are Not a Smart TV?
- Asked by Robert M from Ohatchee
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple TV box work on older tv’s that are Not a Smart TV?)
Wlll Apple TV work with Samsung TV's that have an HDMI connection'
- Asked by Conrad H from Charlottesville
- Flag as inappropriate (Wlll Apple TV work with Samsung TV's that have an HDMI connection')