Can I take my HomePod with me? Is it portable where I can use it at someone else's home or at my office/work?
2 Answers from the Community
Not entirely. The HomePod itself you can carry very easily. However, it it also tied to a specific home in the Home app. You would have to reconfigure it constantly to use it at another location.
- Answered by Stephen W from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can take the homepod with you, to anywhere (friend's house or some where else with the PLUG) it doesn't have portable function like other wireless speaker. as long as you phone connect to the private network (friend's house wifi, office's wifi) Then the speaker will work perfectly (check out in the Apple HOME app) I like to bring it to friend house, he had 1, I had another one, Pair them together and perform a STEREO mode which is AWESOME !!!
- Answered by Quang T from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use HomePod in Czechia?
- Asked by Arsen H from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use HomePod in Czechia?