Can two HomePods (paired for stereo) be used as a normal speakers while working on Final Cut Pro without any lag?
1 Answer from the Community
I wouldn't use HomePods as speakers for editing. I've tried it with Logic, and over AirPlay, there can be a delay of up to 2 seconds from when you press play to when the audio begins. The video and audio will be matched fine, but there is a delay between pressing play and it actually playing.
- Answered by Alexander S from Redondo Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can a HomePod work without WiFi
- Asked by Alex C from Fort Myers
- Flag as inappropriate Can a HomePod work without WiFi
How many home pod speakers can I play at the same time?
- Asked by Rosemary S from Englishtown
- Flag as inappropriate How many home pod speakers can I play at the same time?
Do I have to use Siri with HomePod?
- Asked by Jeffrey G from Cambridge
- Flag as inappropriate Do I have to use Siri with HomePod?