How well does a HomePod work behind plants?
I have a spot in mind for a HomePod, but I want to put plants around it. Will that effect the way it works when measuring sound? Should I set it up first then put it behind the plants?
- Asked by Ian K from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate How well does a HomePod work behind plants?
1 Answer from the Community
The Homepods are very smart and will adapt to whatever environment is around them. That said, I would avoid cluttering the area near them if possible. But I'm a purist. Might sound fine to you. Try it.
- Answered by Michael M from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can a HomePod work without WiFi
- Asked by Alex C from Fort Myers
- Flag as inappropriate Can a HomePod work without WiFi
How many home pod speakers can I play at the same time?
- Asked by Rosemary S from Englishtown
- Flag as inappropriate How many home pod speakers can I play at the same time?