How well does a HomePod work behind plants?
I have a spot in mind for a HomePod, but I want to put plants around it. Will that effect the way it works when measuring sound? Should I set it up first then put it behind the plants?
- Asked by Ian K from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate How well does a HomePod work behind plants?
1 Answer from the Community
The Homepods are very smart and will adapt to whatever environment is around them. That said, I would avoid cluttering the area near them if possible. But I'm a purist. Might sound fine to you. Try it.
- Answered by Michael M from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How far apart should a pair of home pods be, for optimum use ?
- Asked by Corlin B from Salem
- Flag as inappropriate How far apart should a pair of home pods be, for optimum use ?