Do all IPads have screens that rotate? and do any of them have a slot for extra sim cards?
- Asked by Victoria M from Halifax
- Flag as inappropriate Do all IPads have screens that rotate? and do any of them have a slot for extra sim cards?
2 Answers from the Community
Every iPad ever released auto-orients the display as you turn it, using the built-in accelerometer, unless you turn on rotation lock which suspends the screen rotation while enabled. As for SIM cards, only the cellular models of iPads have them; 2018 and later models have one physical SIM card and can also use digital (eSIM) cards if your carrier supports that. You can also sign up for some cellular plans right on your iPad, in the Cellular section of the Settings app.
- Answered by Timothy M from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
all screens do rotate. there is no microsd slots and only the celluar models have sim only 1 sim tray
- Answered by Jason C from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2