Does the smart keyboard work with this case?
Will the keyboard stay attached and flush? I am looking for a solution that will carry both the keyboard and pencil together with the iPad.
- Asked by fn from Decatur
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the smart keyboard work with this case?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Shell Case for 10.5-inch iP…
3 Answers from the Community
The case allows the keyboard to connect and the keyboard works fine. Unfortunately the top edge of the case prevents the keyboard or smart cover from closing properly so instead of being held against the screen they just hang loosely.
- Answered by Tim W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The case has a indent where the keyboard or Smart Cover fits into and the magnets hold the keyboard to the screen when closed. I was initially hesitant purchasing this case as one of the reviews said the keyboard didn’t fit properly. I can say it works fine. For the price and the great build quality this case is definitely the best currently on the market for protecting an iPad 10.5 pro with a keyboard attached.
- Answered by Trevor H from Neutral Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, both the standard smart covers and smart keyboard cover work with this case.
- Answered by Jennifer W from Carmichael
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is there a Case to cover iPad air 1 and hold the external keyboard together?
- Asked by Diane S from Manchester
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a Case to cover iPad air 1 and hold the external keyboard together?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - Midnight Bl…