Hi all I need an e-reader. Should I get the 9.7" IPad Pro or the 12.7" IPad.
No games, but will need to view PDF documents and of course Kindle books.
2 Answers from the Community
9.7 is the right weight and comfort to hold for your needs
- Answered by Arthur F from Boynton Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Well folks, I did purchase the 12.9 inch model. I use it as an e-reader, but simply cannot figure out what else it can do (besides e-mail and basic surfing). There must be a more productive use for this devise. Any input would be great. I did get MS Office (subscription), but do not use it because I do not know where any of the documents are stored or how to retrieve them. The good folks at the Apple store also do not know.
- Answered by Michael M from Brunswick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the new iPad Pro smart keyboard cover need charging and if so, is it the same charger/ connector as the iPad Pro 9.7 inch
- Asked by Paul P
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new iPad Pro smart keyboard cover need charging and if so, is it the same charger/ connector as the iPad Pro 9.7 inch)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…
Do i need a susbcription to use Office on iPad Pro 10.5 ? With iPad Pro 9.7, it’s not necessary to edit documents.
- Asked by Carlo A
- Flag as inappropriate (Do i need a susbcription to use Office on iPad Pro 10.5 ? With iPad Pro 9.7, it’s not necessary to edit documents.)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office 365 Home (1-year S…