How do I customise the clear back of the iPad case?
In the description of the iPad case it says you can customise the back by scanning a barcode, how do I find these barcodes & then do I just print them out & slot them in?
- Asked by Theresa B from Tranmere
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I customise the clear back of the iPad case?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad (6th & 5th Ge…
1 Answer from the Community
I believe that part of the description is referring to the barcodes some schools and other organizations use to track IT inventory. They’re saying a barcode can be applied to the back of the iPad, which can then be scanned with the case still on for tracking purposes.
- Answered by Cristopher T from Eagle River
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the case only one sided or is it both back and front
- Asked by Liwliwa B from Quezon City
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case only one sided or is it both back and front)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)…
Can you fold the cover over the back like a smart case?
- Asked by James C from Cresson
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you fold the cover over the back like a smart case?)
- Asked about: Moleskine Folio Case for iPad Air 2