I am on a second iPad Air that I have to clear and type in my password, with Century Link, everyday when I bring it home from work.
We have Century Link as our wifi provider. We also have a MacBook Pro, an iPhone, a work MacBook Pro, and a Lenovo laptop that connects with wifi just fine and wil work without clearing and typing in the password.
I have a work iPad Air that suddenly required clearing and typing in my Password every time I brought it home from work.
We reboot our modem every three weeks per a Century Link suggestion.
My work issued another iPad to me to see if it was the specific iPad. I brought it home and it didn't do that. So my work went ahead to and set up the new iPad for me. Two days ago when I brought it home it was acting like the other iPad.
I contacted Century Link and their response was that my work must have put some kind of security settings on i
My work said they would issue me a different iPad or I could wait for this new update.
I chose to get a different iPad, when the old iPad would unconnect when I moved it from one part of the room to another or I turned it off and on.
Has anyone else had this experience with iPads and wifi?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this work with USB type B DAC connection?
- Asked by Michael C from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with USB type B DAC connection?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Can I buy a second lightning adapter
- Asked by Karen F from Pender Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a second lightning adapter)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Where does packaging for iPad Air 2 indicate it is second generation on packaging?
- Asked by Kathleen H from Jacksonville
- Flag as inappropriate (Where does packaging for iPad Air 2 indicate it is second generation on packaging?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - Midnight Bl…