Best way to clean or sanitize an iPhone?
Just got an iPhone 8 and would like to know the recommended way to clean and/or sanitize it?
Would using a product like Phonesoap void the phone warranty if something were to happen to it?
- Asked by Jennifer M from Normal
- Flag as inappropriate (Best way to clean or sanitize an iPhone?)
1 Answer from the Community
ANY traces of liquid damage may affect your warranty.
How to clean your Apple products (HT204172)
Apple products are made with a variety of materials, and each product might have specific cleaning requirements which vary by the part you're cleaning.
To get started, here are some tips that apply to all products:
Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, and similar items that might cause damage.
Unplug all external power sources, devices, and cables.
Keep liquids away from the product.
Don't get moisture into any openings.
Don't use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
Don't spray cleaners directly onto the item.
For more info please see HT204172
- Answered by Vasileios R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use it as a portable charger. Would it be okay if I take my phone and put it in when it’s low and then take it out? What is the best way to use?
- Asked by Felicia L from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it as a portable charger. Would it be okay if I take my phone and put it in when it’s low and then take it out? What is the best way to use?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
How do you clean this type of leather?
- Asked by Chloe P
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you clean this type of leather?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - (PRODU…
No answers yet
How easy is the case to clean?
- Asked by Jardin L from Fairview
- Flag as inappropriate (How easy is the case to clean?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…