Bluetooth sound levels
After updating to newest iOS, the initial sound level of my iPhone 6s’s phone conversation becomes hardly audible when connected to my car via bluetooth. The sound becomes loud only after ~2 minutes. So the first 1-2 minutes talk is lost. How can I fix this?
- Asked by Xiaoping D from Willowbrook
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth sound levels)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
what can the volume level go up to on the ear pods
- Asked by Dylan S from Fayetteville
- Flag as inappropriate (what can the volume level go up to on the ear pods)
- Asked about: AirPods
Does the case match the same water resistant level as the phone?
- Asked by Ryan I from Panama City Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case match the same water resistant level as the phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…