Can you record something on an iPhone 6 Plus? If so how do you record something on the phone?
- Asked by Susan M from Pismo Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you record something on an iPhone 6 Plus? If so how do you record something on the phone?)
1 Answer from the Community
-Open camera app.
-Camera will open. You will see on the bottom a slider.
-Slider will have many options, including "Pano" "Slow Motion" "Video" "Photo" "Square".
-Slide to "Video" to record anything.
-Slide to "Slow Motion" to capture slow motion (optional)
-Press a red button found on the middle of your screen to start recording.
-At the top of your display you will see a timer that tells you what you are recording.
-Press red button again to stop.
-Open photos app to see your video.
Camera, Slide, Video, Start Recording. That easy.
- Answered by Konstantin M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what format does iphone 6 record video on?
- Asked by Anita C from Harrogate
- Flag as inappropriate (what format does iphone 6 record video on?)
No answers yet
is this items will charge my phone faster than the 2.4A ?
- Asked by Cedric Tresor T from Hyattsville
- Flag as inappropriate (is this items will charge my phone faster than the 2.4A ?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger (3.4A/17W) with …