Can you record something on an iPhone 6 Plus? If so how do you record something on the phone?
1 Answer from the Community
-Open camera app.
-Camera will open. You will see on the bottom a slider.
-Slider will have many options, including "Pano" "Slow Motion" "Video" "Photo" "Square".
-Slide to "Video" to record anything.
-Slide to "Slow Motion" to capture slow motion (optional)
-Press a red button found on the middle of your screen to start recording.
-At the top of your display you will see a timer that tells you what you are recording.
-Press red button again to stop.
-Open photos app to see your video.
Camera, Slide, Video, Start Recording. That easy.
- Answered by Konstantin M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this microphone for better sound quality *while* recording videos with my iPhone 6s?
- Asked by Maria P from Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this microphone for better sound quality *while* recording videos with my iPhone 6s?)
- Asked about: Shure MOTIV MV5 Digital Condenser M…
Is the iPhone 8 Plus waterproof..? Can it be submerged under water and make video recording or take photos...?
- Asked by Mohd Qarizmi M from Petaling Jaya
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the iPhone 8 Plus waterproof..? Can it be submerged under water and make video recording or take photos...?)
what cell phone has the best antena or get the best reception my husbands iPhone 6plus works great but my iPhone 6 does not. has the 8 improved?