Does iPhone bought in America work in Afghanistan?
I want to buy an iphone for a friend that lives in Afghanistan. I was wondering if it will work since they have a different power plug than those used in the US.
- Asked by Ramilla N from Santee
- Flag as inappropriate Does iPhone bought in America work in Afghanistan?
1 Answer from the Community
No, unfortunately the power adapter isn't the issue, it's the band technology used because they use a different frequency. If you want to buy them a phone I'd send them the money to buy the phone so they can buy a phone that works in their country.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the iPhone 8 come with Face ID with the new update
- Asked by Araiya💯‼️ B from Grand Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate Does the iPhone 8 come with Face ID with the new update