How can I hear the phone ring for incoming calls?
When people call me, the phone doesn't ring. It only vibrates. I've looked through system sounds, phone, privacy etc... and I do not see what to select or change with my phone setup.
- Asked by Tiffani S from St. Petersburg
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I hear the phone ring for incoming calls?)
1 Answer from the Community
Your mute switch on the left side of the phone may be enabled. Turn that off and it should ring.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this work with cable phone service
- Asked by Bass H from Mount Pleasant
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with cable phone service)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet