HOW do I remove music player from notifications screen? The app is not open, so i can not close the player.
Whether the screen is locked or unlocked, when i pull up notifications the first thing is the player and it takes up a lot of room on the screen. I have tried rebooting by turning off my phone and the player will be gone, but will always reappear in short time. The player also shows up as default on my Apple Watch.
1 Answer from the Community
Check Notifications to see if "Show on lock screen" is turned OFF
Settings > Notifications > Music app > Show on lock screen
Once I did that I shut the phone completely off. When I turned it back on music app was gone!
- Answered by Darlene Z from Evans City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work with Roku player?
- Asked by Alessandro R from Welligton
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with Roku player?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
No answers yet
how do i close open apps on the iPhone X without a home button?
- Asked by Michael K from Hinsdale
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i close open apps on the iPhone X without a home button?)