how to stop screen from going split screen in Safari when rotating from portrait to landscape
When in Safari, if I rotate screen from portrait to landscape, the screen splits with Bookmarks, Reading List & Shared Links screen on the left and the Safari screen on the right.
How do I get the Safari screen to go full screen when rotated from portrait to landscape?
1 Answer from the Community
toward the top left, you should see a blue highlighted open book icon. Press it once and it should go to full screen mode.
- Answered by Jimmy J from Baton Rouge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?
- Asked by Sue C from Tappahannock
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?)
- Asked about: Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Pro…
Is this case require a screen protector separately?
- Asked by Helen B from Lakeland
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case require a screen protector separately?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
Does this case include a transparent screen cover?
- Asked by Dianna A from Fort Myers
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case include a transparent screen cover?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport Case for iPho…