I cracked my screen on my I phone is it to late to put screen savor on it to prevent it from cracking mire
2 Answers from the Community
If your phone is still good bring it in to an Apple store to get the screen replaced. They do a great job with the proper tools for each iPhone. Then you can have them put a screen protector on it also.
Batteries and Bulbs fixes screens like others, but Apple is making it hard for them to make the repairs without damaging something. Stick with Apple for the repair. Apple repaired my sons screen and it looks like new again. They also tested it first to see if the phone was in good working condition so I wouldn't be spending my money for nothing.
- Answered by Louis V from New Port Richey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yeah. It's kinda late cause the screen will continue to have the crack itself. But for further scratchess it might help you to get rid of that.
- Answered by Jam M from Malolos
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?
- Asked by Sue C from Tappahannock
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?)
- Asked about: Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Pro…