I need an adaptor for my charger from Iphone4 to Iphone5? What is it I should buy?


Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    You'll need a Lightning to 30-pin Adapter, Apple product number MD823ZM/A. It converts from the old 30-pin connector used by older iPhones/iPads/iPods and their accessories to the smaller Lightning connector used today.

    Unfortunately, Apple's comment system won't let me post a link to their own online store. Check under Store/Shop iPhone/iPhone Accessories.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    4 of 5 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions