Is iPhone 8plus larger size convenient or inconvenient?
Does iPhone8plus larger size cause any problems?
- Asked by Daniel F from Paradise Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Is iPhone 8plus larger size convenient or inconvenient?
3 Answers from the Community
Depends on your preference. Pros: dual lens camera, larger display, may be easier to read words on it Cons: harder to fit in pocket, may be harder to hold with one hand.
- Answered by Rj S from Coventry
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is only one problem for me. It can be risky if it is in your pocket and you are going to listen music while doing weightlifting. I can’t squat with it because it is way too big to even squat quarter or do deadlift. It can be bend or crushed. It is convenient I like big screens. It’s like somewhat tablet. I think it’s about preference. I liked iPhone 8 plus.
- Answered by Furkan Ö
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It Really Depends What Size Hans You Have. People With Bigger Hands Find It More Convenient, But If You Don’t Like Big Phones You Can Get The Regular IPhone 8
- Answered by Ka’mal W from Paris
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can iphone 8 plus charge wirelessly?
- Asked by Robert N from Manchester
- Flag as inappropriate can iphone 8 plus charge wirelessly?
If I buy an iPhone, do I have to connect it to a carrier to use it? Or can I use it without data, because I don't need data personally.
- Asked by John S from Littleton
- Flag as inappropriate If I buy an iPhone, do I have to connect it to a carrier to use it? Or can I use it without data, because I don't need data personally.
Is it compatible to iPhone 6s?
Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote...
- Asked by Bill1499714266 T
- Flag as inappropriate Is it compatible to iPhone 6s?
No answers yet