What kind of warranty from the apple store?
Warranty from Apple Store?
- Asked by Jeffrey P from King City
- Flag as inappropriate What kind of warranty from the apple store?
2 Answers from the Community
Hi Jeffrey! The warranties you get from the Apple Store are Apple’s 1 year limited warranty, and AppleCare+. The 1 Year Limited Warranty covers technical problems, not physical (like software, restoration, etc). AppleCare+ is Apple’s warranty that covers Physical damage and technical problems, for 3 years. Although, AppleCare+ will set you back a few bucks depending on which product you get. I hope this helps and have a great day!
- Answered by Nicholas B from Long Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Laurence B from Fort Walton Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the cable charger that comes with the iphone5 units has its warranty also? If i will buy a cable charger does it have Warranty? How long?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Does the cable charger that comes with the iphone5 units has its warranty also? If i will buy a cable charger does it have Warranty? How long?
Can I use an sd card from my camera to transfer photos from my camera to my iPhone using this device? Or is it only to store iPhones photos?