Will a lifepoof case for a iPhone 7 fit a iPhone 8
- Asked by Shannon A from Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a lifepoof case for a iPhone 7 fit a iPhone 8)
2 Answers from the Community
It depends. iphone 8 is 0.2mm thicker than iphone 7. This 0.2mm makes difference. The case for iphone 7 will not grab the edge of the iphone 8 so your iphone 8 surface will be higher than the case edge, meaning no protection. I've bought an iphone 7 case which claims compatible but it is actually not. Some people on Amazon.com have the same feedback. Really think apple should make them identical but I guess there is technical challenge of doing it.
- Answered by Yuan X from Los Altos
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you can. They are both nearly the same size. Here are the dimensions:
Dimensions: 138.3 mm x 67.1mm x 7.1mm
Weight: 4.87 ounces
Dimensions: 138.4 mm x 67.3mm x 7.3mm
Weight: 5.22 ounces
They're really close, so the case will likely fit both of them!
- Answered by Eiman Z from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this fit over a case?
- Asked by Miriam S from Fair Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit over a case?)
- Asked about: olloclip Active Lens for iPhone
No answers yet
Will this case fit the 6s plus?
- Asked by Krista W from Frisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit the 6s plus?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Silicone Cas…
No answers yet
Will the lifeproof case for iphone 5 fit iphone 5s
- Asked by Eduardo R from Abu Dhabi
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the lifeproof case for iphone 5 fit iphone 5s)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter