Will i get lag or jittering from using this cable
I have used airserver and I got masses of lag and it was no good for gaming. Is this better?
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
4 Answers from the Community
It still will lag. Games running at 60 frames will run at half speed.
- Answered by Henry Mauricio M from Sylmar
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Just purchased one, and unfortunately, seeing about 1 second lag with my iPod 5G :(
- Answered by Stephane J from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No I use it with my iPad Air 2 and there is no lag unlike with AirPlay
- Answered by Darren W from St.andrews
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
You will, for sure.
- Answered by Vaidas K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Using a 3.5 mm cable to connect dock to stereo, do you use headphone output
- Asked by Rick J from Eddyville
- Flag as inappropriate (Using a 3.5 mm cable to connect dock to stereo, do you use headphone output)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Can I use this with my iPhone 6s with the lightning to USBC cable
- Asked by Ethan L from Bethel Ct
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with my iPhone 6s with the lightning to USBC cable)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter