Do I need an Apple Phone to work my Apple Mac Book Air's Messages & FaceTime?
My Mac Book Air 2017 version is my first Apple Product. I have created an Apple ID on my mac book via iTunes, but Messages and FaceTime just won't work! Whenever I try to log in, it keeps saying "An error occurred during activation." I've searched up everything, but nothing works! Now I'm wondering - is it not working because I don't have an iPhone/iPad/iPod, so I haven't previously created an Apple Id for this to refer back to?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can this be used with Apple iPad air
- Asked by Maryann H from Millbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with Apple iPad air)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Can I use a FireWire adapter to link a Mac book Pro and an iPad air?
- Asked by Patrick S from Pacific Grove
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a FireWire adapter to link a Mac book Pro and an iPad air?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…