I cloud capability
I have a very old MacBook since before 2009, I successfully upgraded my Software system to Snow Leopard but since recently purchasing an iPad I would like to use the iCloud. Will upgrading to OS X Lion enable me to use the iCloud. I cannot upgrade to a later software system as my computer is too retro and won't allow it. Sad Face.
- Asked by Stephanie B
- Flag as inappropriate I cloud capability
1 Answer from the Community
for iCloud, one needs X. 7.2 minimum plus min. spare 2GB.
- Answered by Jacqueline C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?
- Asked by Ben A from Toongabbie
- Flag as inappropriate Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?
Do I need extra antivirus protection on my iMac, I already have firewall
- Asked by Maye T from Bathurst
- Flag as inappropriate Do I need extra antivirus protection on my iMac, I already have firewall
Will this work with the upcoming iMac?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with the upcoming iMac?