iMac5K 2017: Apple suggests 2400mhz RAM, can higher frequency SODIMMs (2666, 2800, 3000Mhz etc) be used? Will it cause any problems? Is XMP supported?
iMac 5K 2017 with 4.2Ghz i7, 512GB SSD, Radeon 580 8GB
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use this TB3 to connect the "OWC Thunderbolt™ 3 Dock" to iMAC 5K TB2?
- Asked by Hong Kheng L from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this TB3 to connect the "OWC Thunderbolt™ 3 Dock" to iMAC 5K TB2?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
ipod 3rd generation with MacBook Pro 2017
- Asked by Dariusz P from Oświęcim
- Flag as inappropriate (ipod 3rd generation with MacBook Pro 2017)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet