Can I downgrade Mavericks with this Lion version? please
1 Answer from the Community
I had a problem with Mavericks on my MacBook Pro. The only way to downgrade is to erase the disk (use Disk Utility)
Then use a physical copy of a previous OS, or....
restart the computer and hold command-R while the computer is booting up. If command-R does not take you to the menu screen for the reinstall you can also reboot while holding the option key and that will get you there.
Once you arrive at the menu screen please choose reinstall Mac OS X...
The procedure took me about 45 minutes total. Then I re-installed my apps and replaced my backed up items and have been happy ever since!
- Answered by Michael A from League City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hi What capacity is this version please ? there's no mention of how many TB it is. I'm looking for a price for the 12TB version. Thanks
- Asked by Raymond F
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi What capacity is this version please ? there's no mention of how many TB it is. I'm looking for a price for the 12TB version. Thanks)
- Asked about: LaCie 2big Thunderbolt 2 Series RAI…
How is possible to connect a new Thunderbolt 3 port to an old Firewire 400 port?
- Asked by Arnaldo P from Cagliari
- Flag as inappropriate (How is possible to connect a new Thunderbolt 3 port to an old Firewire 400 port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…