Can OS X 10.7 Lion support the latest version of iTunes (as at 11 November 2015?)
1 Answer from the Community
I just reinstalled 10.7.5 on a mac Pro 2008 and updated to iTunes 184.108.40.206. This will not work with iOS 9.2. I do not know if it works with iOS 9.1.
I see that now iTunes is up to 12.3.
- Answered by James M from Flint
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Compatibility with GarageBand '11 on Mac?
- Asked by Andrew S from Warren
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with GarageBand '11 on Mac?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
Can I upgrade MacBook4,1 (early 2008) to anything 10.9 or higher?
- Asked by Michael D from Walla Walla
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upgrade MacBook4,1 (early 2008) to anything 10.9 or higher?)