Apogee JAM Guitar Output to bluetooth speakers. How does this work?
what app supports to get the guitar forwarded to bluetooth speakers?
I can forward and hear all tracks from GarageBand on my bluetooth speakers, but as soon as i turn on the "Monitor Switch" to listen to my guitar too, I fail.
1 Answer from the Community
Due to the technology of Bluetooth it has a lot of "latency" or delay meaning that sound coming out of Bluetooth is not in real time. This makes playing live music over Bluetooth a drag. You can connect directly to speakers with a headphone connector for best results.
- Answered by Rob C from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPhone 8, Apogee Jam 96k, Yousician App for guitar & my headphones need to work together
- Asked by Patricia B from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 8, Apogee Jam 96k, Yousician App for guitar & my headphones need to work together)
- Asked about: iPhone
My tv is WiFi & Bluetooth compatible. Would these speakers work there too?
- Asked by Barbara J S from Helmetta
- Flag as inappropriate (My tv is WiFi & Bluetooth compatible. Would these speakers work there too?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker - Blac…