Can I use airplay with my iPad/iPhone and the Apogee JAM so that I can hear it through my home stereo?
1 Answer from the Community
You probably wouldn't want to. Wireless transmission through something like Airplay/Bluetooth/WiFi usually introduces a significant delay in the signal (latency), as they are not designed for live performance.
- Answered by Donald S from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPhone 8, Apogee Jam 96k, Yousician App for guitar & my headphones need to work together
- Asked by Patricia B from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 8, Apogee Jam 96k, Yousician App for guitar & my headphones need to work together)
- Asked about: iPhone
Will this work with an iPad Gen 2?
- Asked by Zachary S from Midvale
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPad Gen 2?)
- Asked about: Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface for…
No answers yet