can you plus a keyboard into it?
- Asked by Hector F from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (can you plus a keyboard into it?)
3 Answers from the Community
If you are referring to plugging the audio out from the keyboard, into the Apogee Jam, yes you can, although it is only Mono, and I know most of my good patches are in stereo. The poster who previously answered seemed to be referring to Midi or at least USB connection. If you are interested in inputting MIDI info your iPad to GarageBand , check out the Alesis studiodock for iPad. Unfortunately my link to the video is not permitted.
However, I seriously doubt that the a/d convertors on the Alesis can compare to the convertors on the Apogee Jam. I have Apogee Duet, One, and have Ensemble and this unit Jam on order. They are "class compliant" with Apple systems, so you have NO issues with drivers, pretty much plug and play. The a/d convertors on Apogee products are incredible.
- Answered by Virginia M from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, as long as the keyboard is class-compliant (doesn't require a driver to operate) and doesn't draw too much power, if any, from USB.
- Answered by Charles P from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This is NOT a USB device. It is designed to work with guitar and bass via 1/4" phone plug. It has an optional USB OUTPUT cable to connect to a Mac rather than an iPad, iPhone, or iPod.
- Answered by Joan D from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I plug in an USB-keyboard into my Iphone 6 Plus using this adapter to enter the password and unlock the phone?
- Asked by Lowe M
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug in an USB-keyboard into my Iphone 6 Plus using this adapter to enter the password and unlock the phone?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Does this case work with the Smart Keyboard?
- Asked by Mario O from Uvalde
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case work with the Smart Keyboard?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Plus Case for 10.5-inch iPa…
is the iphone 8 plus charger the same as 6 plus
- Asked by Tammy M from Sartell
- Flag as inappropriate (is the iphone 8 plus charger the same as 6 plus)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter