Will the Apogee JAM Guitar Output work with iPhone 7 if there is no headphone jack? Will Bluetooth headphones work?
or is there a 2 in 1 kind of cable that can be used to connect both headphones and the Apogee Jam?
1 Answer from the Community
Only way which I tried myself is using USB DAC (soundcard) and Apogee JAM plugged to iPhone 7 through powered USB hub.
BTW. Bluetooth headphones are working with Apogee JAM but is not worth using it together because latency is too high and impossible to play live.
- Answered by Marek E from Brzeg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPhone 8, Apogee Jam 96k, Yousician App for guitar & my headphones need to work together
- Asked by Patricia B from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 8, Apogee Jam 96k, Yousician App for guitar & my headphones need to work together)
- Asked about: iPhone
Is the headphone jack adapter waterproof?
- Asked by Joshua P from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the headphone jack adapter waterproof?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
No answers yet
Would it work with iPhone 8 using the headphone jack adapter?
- Asked by Martin P from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (Would it work with iPhone 8 using the headphone jack adapter?)
- Asked about: Belkin 3.5mm Flat Right Angle Mini …