Will the apogee jam work with I pad 2 running iOS 5?
I have see reports of problems with the apogee jam and ales is io dock, but don't know if they have been fixed.
1 Answer from the Community
I really want to buy one Apogee Jam but I'm having doubts that my iPad IOS 5 will be compatible.
If somebody could answer this question Apogee would earn more money :-)
Usually, about 60% of apps I purchase on my IPad 2 IOS5 are not compatible anymore, but the Apogee Maestro app does work on my iPad, so it might be possible.
I wounde if it's possile to control my duet apogee connected to myt Mac from the iPad interface, meaning controlling volumes of the duet, but not having m instrument connected to my iPad.....
Hope these let old ipads will be used for somethig cause it's a pity they become somicly outdated when they often work better and have more energy that the newer products I purchase.
- Answered by Elias S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPhone 8, Apogee Jam 96k, Yousician App for guitar & my headphones need to work together
- Asked by Patricia B from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 8, Apogee Jam 96k, Yousician App for guitar & my headphones need to work together)
- Asked about: iPhone
Will this work with I pad iso 11.26
- Asked by Alva H
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with I pad iso 11.26)
- Asked about: Belkin Mixit DuraTek Lightning to U…
No answers yet