Will the Apogee jam work with iphone 5 and a 30 pin dock convertor ?
I know that the new iphone 5 comes with a much smaller "Lightning" connector. I am wondering if I can upgrade from iphone 4 (where the apogee jam works flawlessly) to iphone 5, get a 30 pin dock connector and be able to use garageband as before.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes - this works- I have the adapter and it works just fine. There seems to be a bit of a bug in that you should plug in the output into the audio jack first then plug in the adapter then plug in the Jam.
That should get you going in any app.
Other thing is that I got the extended adapter and I can see that if you only got the smaller non-extended adapter then you may ruin access to the headphone jack.
Not sure about that.
- Answered by Joseph D from Woodbridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a 30 pin adapter with a male port for the USB end of my lightning cord that fits into the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Jean R from Moline
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a 30 pin adapter with a male port for the USB end of my lightning cord that fits into the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can you use the Lightning adaptor with the 30 pin camera kit to import to iPad Air/iPhone 5s and if so how?
- Asked by Jenny D from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Lightning adaptor with the 30 pin camera kit to import to iPad Air/iPhone 5s and if so how?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit