Will this work on my MacBook Pro with an electric cello?
I'm getting a Cecilio electric cello, but I'm wondering if I'll be able to use this to connect it to my MacBook Pro (13'') and record my cello on Garageband?
- Asked by Evan F from Pleasant Bay
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on my MacBook Pro with an electric cello?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you will be able to record that into Garageband. You will need either an adapter for the 1/8 inch jack on the left side of your computer or an after market sound card to plug your cello into. M-Audio is a company that makes affordable, entry level sound cards that you can plug into a USB port and use to record your cello. Alternatively, you could buy a microphone and hook that into the 1/8 inch jack and record that way, though you will probably get better results using the sound card since you are investing in a cello that is meant to be used with one.
- Answered by Chris G from Newark
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Old Mac will work with MagSafe 2 ???
- Asked by Oswaldo N from Colleyville
- Flag as inappropriate (Old Mac will work with MagSafe 2 ???)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
Will these work with a macbook pro 13"?
- Asked by Kathrin U from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these work with a macbook pro 13"?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…