Will this work as an iTunes drive on my iMac. It would be on home share also. will it still be ok?
I am wanting to take me iTunes off my iMac as its around 1.2TB at this time, and will be growing. would this drive work as a drive for iTunes only? plug in the iMac at all times, and be able to use as home share with the iMac apple RV etc?
1 Answer from the Community
If you mean, "Can I download and store all my iTunes Library onto this drive?" - The answer is yes. I do this and it saves me a staggering amount of HD space on the iMac and MacBook Pro. Just set the directories in iTunes to point to this drive. I recommend you use the Thunderbolt connection.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Mark P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with an iPhone 6+ that's in a case?
- Asked by Christopher P from Plano
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPhone 6+ that's in a case?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Cup Holder Mount for iPh…
Will this work with the upcoming iMac?
- Asked by Danial C from Maudsland
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the upcoming iMac?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive