How well does it track heart rate for activities such as HIIT or Crossfit?
For me, the primary use of this product would be during weight lifting, HIIT, and Crossfit style workouts. During, let's say, a HIIT workout, I may be in range of my phone and then head out for a quick run and then be back in range. So how quickly would it sync back up? And then, as the question states, how well does this product work with workouts that don't necessarily involve running or cycling?
- Asked by Andrew H from South Bend
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does it track heart rate for activities such as HIIT or Crossfit?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
is this cable active or passive?
- Asked by Jake B from Highland Park
- Flag as inappropriate (is this cable active or passive?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
can i use my bluetooth headset if i have a heart monitor?
- Asked by Raymond M from Belleville
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my bluetooth headset if i have a heart monitor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)